X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... hiya!!

Merry meet all my lovelies..

Well I shall start off by saying I am a mouthy, opinionated, protective, fun loving, red haired Irish girl from Texas who cross planted to North Carolina with her husband. We have two dogs and he has a hedgehog( shes not mine because if I interact with her she wont like him any more : I am a pastry cook who loves all things food. Though my faith is not the same as my Grandmother's like her it is my most sacred of items. My faith gets me through everyday. I have been a practicing pagan for over 10 years. I am more of a kitchen witch as some would say, which works just fine for me as I NEVER have holidays or nights off.
    Before finding this lovely place I was on ModernWiccan for forever and I am sad to see it gone. I hope to find a community with which I can share my trials and tribulations and learn as much as possible as well as find new friends along the way.

BB and MM all
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Re: Well... hiya!!

Hello there. Lovely to meet you!

Comment

Hi Kalynraye! Welcome to our community! You are most welcome here.

Enjoy your stay here.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thank you all, I am truly happy I found PF. Its been so long since I have had a place where I could go and chat with like minded individuals, and yes I am chatty as can be seen but its nice. So please forgive me if I've jumped right in.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Well hello there and welcome! I'm glad that you've stumbled across this place, and though I've only been a member here for a handful of days, I've found that I'm already growing quite fond of it! I hope that you find the sense of the community that you want here! So far, in my opinion? This place is pretty amazing.

Comment

Working...
              X