What do you want on your pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

White sauce, bacon, black olives, tomatoes and pineapple. Because I'm weird, and it's awesome.

I also just really want tomatoes right now.

Comment

A cat. Or the one ring.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Ice-cream!
        Once a man, like the sea I raged;
        Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
        And there is in fact more earth than sea.
        Genesis lyric

Comment

Anchovies.

No olives, certainly no pineapple. More anchovies.

I like spicy meat, like chili beef mince, or those Spanish sausages, or pepperoni.

Not quite, a few more anchovies? A pizza without anchovies is a mediocre pizza, frankly.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, I have had swizza (sweet pizza) and it is delicious if done well. Cherry/strawberry sauce, with blobs of mascarpone, peels of dark chocolate and various fruit and marshmallows on a fluffy bready base is fantastic.
          I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
          Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
          But that day you know I left my money
          And I thought of you only
          All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I make all the pizza I eat at home. There are a few flavors my family and I enjoy. I made a Mediterranean, tonight. That has pesto for sauce, grilled chicken, kalamata olives, red onion and sun dried tomatoes with feta and fresh shredded mozzarella ball. Supreme has arabiatta sauce, pepperoni, sausage (scrambled beer brat seasoned with garlic powder, black pepper and Italian seasoning), mushroom, green bell pepper and red onion with a 6 cheese Italian blend. My version of a white pizza has a whole bulb of roasted garlic mashed into olive oil and spread as the sauce, caramelized yellow onion and diced Roma tomatoes, with a 6 cheese Italian blend and Italian seasoning sprinkled on top. Oh and I make the dough too.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              Wait for it......

souls :cthulhu:
              And a Glass filled with tears of the masses.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Nyotaimori, only with pizza instead of sushi.

- - - Updated - - -

Credit to B. De.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Looked it up,and now I see your Fetish up close and personal, Gleb.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Most of the pizzas in the UK are rubbish compared to the proper ones in Italy.
                    So I am sticking with ice-cream!
                    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                    Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
                      Most of the pizzas in the UK are rubbish compared to the proper ones in Italy.
                      So I am sticking with ice-cream!
                      You haven't tried Israeli pizza, then. It's nothing compared to the Italian and American ones.

Comment

....Cheese
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          And a Glass filled with tears of the masses.
                          This message is horror approved.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Eating raw fish off warm human skin... What can possibly go wrong?
                            I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                            Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                            But that day you know I left my money
                            And I thought of you only
                            All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Working...
                            X