X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

Oopsy I have seen it only now.
    It's looK.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Can you mail food internationally?

Someone need to find this dude some pepperoni!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Guys, guys, I can buy a sausage that is close to pepperoni or pepperoni itself here. But getting it via plane sounds nice, though
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Since pepperoni doesn't exactly need refrigeration until it is open to the air, that part would be a non-issue. So then the only question is, is it legal. For someone like me, that also wouldn't be an issue.

You just pack the pepperoni packages, well hidden, inside a couple kilos of cocaine and problem solved - pepperoni: shipped, and delivered, no questions asked.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            Since pepperoni doesn't exactly need refrigeration until it is open to the air, that part would be a non-issue. So then the only question is, is it legal. For someone like me, that also wouldn't be an issue.

You just pack the pepperoni packages, well hidden, inside a couple kilos of cocaine and problem solved - pepperoni: shipped, and delivered, no questions asked.
            Yeah, but why would it be illegal right from the beginning?

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              Shipping food stuff is sometimes illegal (along with animals and plants) because of concerns about germs and other hitchhikers (with plants and animals, also concern for invasive species).

I'm pretty sure also, because of tax stuff.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone I knew, decades ago, used to say he shipped "stuff" via Fedex all the time.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Well, my thinking was, and is, that there could be restrictions on exporting/importing meats, due to legislation fallout from things like mad cow, salmonella and the like. There's plenty of bans already in place, on the shipping of certain foods and certain kinds of foods.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    Shipping food stuff is sometimes illegal (along with animals and plants) because of concerns about germs and other hitchhikers (with plants and animals, also concern for invasive species).

I'm pretty sure also, because of tax stuff.
                    Makes sense... But it's not big deal, I can find something here too.

Comment

Makes sense... But it's not big deal, I can find something here too.
                      Gleb, you know we'll be expecting a photo of your homemade pepperoni pizza when it's done, right? A right of passage as important as this MUST be documented...

Comment

Yes, we need proof.

Personally, I love a good white pizza. Chicken, white sauce, mozzarella, loads of garlic, and basil.

Also a big fan of classic New York style. The Bay Area is the first place I've ever had it and it's addictive. You need to have the dabbing napkins ready if it's got pepperoni, though.

Another odd one that I've had before was a specialty from a Boston style place. Sauerkraut, corned beef, swiss cheese. You dipped it in a sweet hot mustard sauce. Obviously different...I keep meaning to make it at home.
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Tomato,onion and garlic......mmm hungry

Comment

/10heavypbandchocolatefilledbreaths

ForumRunner_20140718_151923.jpg
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

No problemo! Challenge accepted!
                              2028d4516916d0594286034e83a23e73.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                              /10heavypbandchocolatefilledbreaths

[ATTACH]3279[/ATTACH]
                              Wow, looks yummy!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                              Yes, we need proof.

Another odd one that I've had before was a specialty from a Boston style place. Sauerkraut, corned beef, swiss cheese. You dipped it in a sweet hot mustard sauce. Obviously different...I keep meaning to make it at home.
                              Ok that makes me want pizza! If I visit US sometime, one of you will have to show me a good pizzeria!

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                                there's a local restaraunt that does awesome personal pizzas for lunch and has a few wacky ones on the menu that I've tried--goat cheese and dried cherries with ham, a chicken and shrimp caesar pizza (chicken, shrimp and cheese baked with salad fixings and caesar dressing topping it afterwards), cornbread pizza crust with mozzarella, jalepenos, and shredded pork with pico on top////
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X