This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does energy feel like to you?

The other day I thought I 'felt' energy for the first time with my hand. it felt a little like a light push back and kind of tingly, but i could only feel it with my left hand. What does it feel like to you?

Re: What does energy feel like to you?

We have some threads dedicated to this topic already -try to look into them if you want
    Some years ago I was dating a Wicca when I was younger and not into the practice like now, I asked this person to do something when she informed me of her religion. She said ok and proceeded to give me a massage then clap her hands over me and I felt the massage continue in waves of almost energy up and down my back it was

So I started working with it about 1 or 2 months ago. I had a problem of feeling undetermined negative things in my room, so I asked Domiel for an advice which appeared to be excellent. I am only a beginner in the energy work - sector, and I would like to ask for some guidance from all who practice it. :)

Is there a universal understanding of what energy is, how it is experinced and how it is manipulated (via spells, meditation, etc)?

- - - Updated - - -

There are several kinds of energy. It is also felt differently to everyone. Try to do some research about the topic.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I have experienced it (I think) as warm and like tingy air against my skin, a heavy acheyness and this weird tingly sensasion that made me catch my breath (that I experienced during a reiki session that I was totally skeptical about).
      There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
      William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by dgirl1986 View Post
        I have experienced it (I think) as warm and like tingy air against my skin, a heavy acheyness and this weird tingly sensasion that made me catch my breath (that I experienced during a reiki session that I was totally skeptical about).
        i haven't felt it anywhere but on my left hand, and even that's touch and go. I haven't been able to do it since. Will I get better with practice, or are some people just more likely to feel it than others?

Comment

I see energy less than I feel it, but I suppose the best way to describe it is through seeing the wind blow through the trees. It is the movement of all things which causes the subsequent moving of all other things, and thus the formation of the things around us. Even our bodies are amazing when we consider that energy is the only thing holding us together.

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but that's the energy I see.

Comment

I did a video about this on my Youtube Channel here: http://youtu.be/4GQfw9bKOlg

Hope you find it useful!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Energy to me feels like a tingle of electricity or a rush of cool air depending on the type of energy i guess. i have felt soothing warm energy all the way to bone chilling energy that made me wanna leave

Comment

I've always found i could pick up on a rooms energy (has someone been fighting, its everyone having a good time, ect) but its this idea of actually feeling energy with my hand that im thinking im just not capable of. Even picking up on the energy of a room, its not that I feel it but more like I know it. Is it really necessary to be able to feel it?

Comment

its like a gut feeling i know what you mean. after a fight the room is filled with negative engery and you can feel it, its just if you walk into a violent home you can feel the sadness and angry in the air

Comment

This is a hard question for me to answer. It varies. The first time I felt it was like it was completely electrified and it was wrapping around me. I'm highly susceptible to it so its incredibly intense for me. Sometimes it's an extreme pressure that makes me feel like I want to buckle. Other times its a tingly sensation. It can sometimes be heavy and other times it's light. I feel like sometimes even the temperature of the energy is something I can feel. I know it varies from each person, but that's how it is like for me.

Comment

I get tingling sensations in my hand, sometimes warmth accompanies it. At times when I can get it strong enough I can feel it pushing my hands apart, similar to how it feels when you try to put two magnets with their same poles together. I have only been able to get it to that strength a handful of times, and in the most intense experience I could elongate the energy into a tube like form and wrap it around my arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X