This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations

I just set up a profile with Pagan Forum and thought I would introduce myself. My "name" is Arella and I consider myself to be a Pagan. I have been interested in Paganism/Wicca/Witchcraft since I was a teenager. I have done quite a bit of reading and research, but I haven't really started practicing. I am something of a procrastinator and it can sometimes be difficult for me to step out of my comfort zone. However, as I get older, my spirituality is becoming a more important matter to me. So, I am trying to become more serious in my actual practicing of my spirituality instead of just reading about it. Also, while being quite a lone wolf, I have still begun to feel a need to meet and associate with others of the same path with who I can communicate. I unfortunately live a small town where there isn't too many opportunities to meet others, especially others who follow a pagan path.

So, that's a bit about myself. I am excited to be here and can't wait to meet everyone.

Re: Salutations

Hi, Arella, and welcome to PF

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to PF, Arella!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Forum Arella!

Comment

Welcome, Arella!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X