Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with a revenge obssessed fire witch...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with a revenge obssessed fire witch...

Firstly, hello everyone. I hope you are all having a splendid day/night/afternoon. I am in need of some advice, and good vibes. I have been dealing with what I can honestly only describe as a "Revenge obsessed, delusional, sensationalist, holier than thou, show-off witch." (Yes, that is quite a mouthful.) She constantly posts Facebook photos regarding how bad it is to cross a witch, and brags about how "bad someone is going to feel her wrath." It is a constant for her, and it's disconcerting.

This alone is enough to bug at me. Seeing as I am a very timid, calm, and respectful witch. I don't like to rock the boat with negativity. I tend to only ask politely for things with spells, and tend to just like to leave well enough alone. I find that the Deities are much too busy for me to bother them with simple things. I like to celebrate the holidays, more so than use spells to get things done. I love the Gods, and don't want to act like a needy child.

Now, in addition to all of this, I am married. I am in a polyamorous relationship with two people. ( We will call my mates (1, and 2 for anonymity's sake. We will call this witch Sparky, as she is a hothead.)

1 lives with Sparky, as a roommate. 1 is a calm person, who does a ton of things for Sparky. 1 and 2 are often together at Sparky's house. Sparky has a habit of trying to sleep with anything she can, and if you don't you are insulting her, and her enemy. 1, and 2 have spurned off Sparky. Because of this, she has tried to Hex 1, and 2. This makes me upset, and we all have warded ourselves from her.

Now that all of the exposition is over, I can ask my questions. How can I deal with someone like this, what should I do to stay safe, and how should I approach my mates with not talking to Sparky anymore?

My love, and blessings to you all.

Blessed Be,
    Malina.

Re: Dealing with a revenge obssessed fire witch...

Get 1 out of her house, set and maintain appropriate wards then cut her out of your life as thoroughly as you can. That temperment will eventually destroy itself by picking fights it doesn't need to with people far less benevolent. Just get out of the way and let it happen.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
      Get 1 out of her house, set and maintain appropriate wards then cut her out of your life as thoroughly as you can. That temperment will eventually destroy itself by picking fights it doesn't need to with people far less benevolent. Just get out of the way and let it happen.
      Seconded. You can't change a person, all you can do is understand and accept the situation as it is and make decisions that are healthiest for you.

Comment

Good advice. But I'll add one thing more... any witch who posts on facebook about what a badassed witch she is, has all the power of a used up battery. All talk and no trousers.

(do you know, that's the first time I've ever written the word badassed and it felt great. Bad arsed doesn't have quite the same ring to it somehow... )
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I agree with Tylluan,the more they rant about how bad they are,the more likely they are not. A person who has power does NOT broadcast it,because there is no need to.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            I agree with Tylluan,the more they rant about how bad they are,the more likely they are not. A person who has power does NOT broadcast it,because there is no need to.
            Exactly. I second what has already been said. There's not much you need to do other than remove her from your life as much as possible. She can't do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              While I agree in this instance and this axiom does tend to have merit to it, I will caution against treating it as an absolute law. Theatricality has use for both the weak and the strong. The weak hope to appear stronger, the strong may hope to discourage a conflict so that they don't have to put in the time and energy of winning directly. That said, those who can win directly generally use more efficient forms of theatricality than boasting how badass they are on facebook.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

All of you are so helpful, and speedy. Thank you so much for the advice. I was honestly in tears over this, because conflict isn't what I enjoy. I like my happy naked tree dancing, dammit.

As for her power.... Well, she once tried to hex me. I simply blinked at her, and chuckled. She on the other hand ended up with severe hives all over her face, as she had apparently tried to inflict on me. So, not much worry there.

I tend to be a bleeding heart, and am deluded enough to want to help her. It makes me sad that there isn't any for her...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                Good advice. But I'll add one thing more... any witch who posts on facebook about what a badassed witch she is, has all the power of a used up battery. All talk and no trousers.

(do you know, that's the first time I've ever written the word badassed and it felt great. Bad arsed doesn't have quite the same ring to it somehow... )
                Profanity is glorious isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Malina View Post
                  All of you are so helpful, and speedy. Thank you so much for the advice. I was honestly in tears over this, because conflict isn't what I enjoy. I like my happy naked tree dancing, dammit.

As for her power.... Well, she once tried to hex me. I simply blinked at her, and chuckled. She on the other hand ended up with severe hives all over her face, as she had apparently tried to inflict on me. So, not much worry there.

I tend to be a bleeding heart, and am deluded enough to want to help her. It makes me sad that there isn't any for her...

- - - Updated - - -

Profanity is glorious isn't it?
                  Helping her would require her cooperation and probably more effort on your part than you really want to think about. Step out of her way, she'll either burn out or get smacked down and then maybe she'll start looking for a better option.

Comment

I suppose that is best, isn't it. I don't like abandoning someone, but the idea of finally having 1 be safe is much more enticing. I will keep an ear to the ground for the day she royally bones herself.

Comment

Get 1 out of her house, set and maintain appropriate wards then cut her out of your life as thoroughly as you can.
                      ^ So much this.

Comment

Working...
                      X