Originally posted by Heka View Post
    Cant see your spoiler on forumrunner

Lawful good for me.
    I got lawful evil.
    Circe

Comment

Re: What's your alignment?

Neutral Good here.. Sounds about right to me
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post

I got lawful evil.
        Ta sounds like you aye? Haha
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Neutral Evil.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Here, have a neutral evil laughter: Bwahaha.

Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.
          Cool stuff.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I got:
            Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Chaotic Good

Comment

True neutral.

I may or may not disagree with that.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                  True neutral.

I may or may not disagree with that.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

True Neutral. Sounds about right.

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                    I came in to post that xD
                    Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Over the years (decades, really) several D&D weenies have told me that I would be neutral good, including the man I married. The quiz agrees with them. I have tried to play twice for the sake of husband and son, but ... meh.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Came out as Lawful Good. Usually on these I drift between Lawful good and Chaotic Good. Don't think i've ever came out as anything evil or neutral
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                          It says I'm Lawful Neutral... I guess it's good. Well, maybe it depends on the case.

- - - Updated - - -
                          I got that too. But I have no idea what that means since I've never done a role play thingy in my life. I pretty much mind my own business and obey laws.
                          I don't let anything muck up my happy. Or else I get mean.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I got that too. But I have no idea what that means since I've never done a role play thingy in my life. I pretty much mind my own business and obey laws.
                            I don't let anything muck up my happy. Or else I get mean.
                            Pretty much the same here. I obey laws too and follow my ideals. But if someone stands on my way - usually the person gets in a lot of trouble.
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

got a system error. the site is there but the link is now broken.
                              Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

True neutral leaning towards neutral good. If I want to be evil it is usually a lawful evil. Sometimes the good things I want to do are chaotic. So I would line those up into the neutral spectrum. I like to consider myself a good person but that is up for debate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X