This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everybody!

Hello, everyone! I'm extremely new to paganism and I guess I'd say my beliefs are eclectic. I'm currently trying to find as much information as I can so I can determine what speaks to me and what works for my life. I'd love some guidance and friendly advice from anyone who'd like to spare the time to answer my probably silly questions. :^^:
    -Cory

Re: Hi, everybody!

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good information around, most sections of the forum have some helpful sticky threads at the top, feel free to ask any questions.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to our forum! Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to ask any questions that come up, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :3

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome! Ask away! And enjoy the forum!

Comment

Working...
              X