Tea or coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tea or coffee?

Augh, I couldn't add to the poll because there is not a BOTH option! ;-; They both are amazing drinks.
    Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

I've always preferred tea, really. Especially an herbal blend.
      "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        I wanna say tea, I've always wanted to be a tea drinker. I've tried being a tea drinker, and I have shit loads of tea, but I will always go for coffee. Always.
        haha! If I'm honest, this is me. I've got fancy tea leaves in my cupboard that have been there for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post

haha! If I'm honest, this is me. I've got fancy tea leaves in my cupboard that have been there for over a year.
          Ive got some since high school...
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Soda. I don't drink Tea or Coffee.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I added some options...
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Tea.

I want to like coffee. I like the smell of freshly ground coffee. I like the idea of coffee. But I fecking hate the taste of coffee. All coffees. I've tried black, with sugar, with honey, with cinnamon....I just can't.

Tea forever.

Mostly art.

Comment

BOTH!!!!! I like them both all times of the day. If I want coffee at night I go for decaf, if I want tea in the morning I go for earl grey with steamed half and half. The only thing I don't like is when they are suppose to be hot and they are now cold.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Tea at home, coffee at work.

Comment

I like tea. I LOVE COFFEE.

Comment

Tea, always. I've tried to get a taste for coffee, but it's just not going to happen.
                        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

always tea for me. (Earl Grey. hot.)

Comment

Black coffee, sometimes with a dash of cardamom, in the morning. Different kinds of tea whenever - esp. if I don't feel well. I like green tea with honey.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Coffee. With Coffee Mate creamer.

Comment

I am a tea aficionado! Strangely enough I love coffee-tinged wine, coffee flavoured ice cream, biscuits and chocolates, but hate the actual drink itself.

On that note, I leave you with this hilarious sketch:

Are you man enough for this tea? RIP IT! DIP IT! SIP IT!SUBSCRIBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/UCBComedyIf you liked this video, check out more videos by Pan...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X