X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My passionate hobby travelling!

Re: My passionate hobby travelling!

You are right my friend travel is a best way to learn about the history, culture, traditions and lifestyle of any region. Traveling is one of my favorite hobbies. In vacations I always prefer to visit around the world. Because it is a best time for enjoyment and recreation. Mostly I like to travel historical sights of the world. Because I am a history lover.

Comment

I would really like to travel more. One day I hope that we can manage to travel to Europe - especially Scandinavia.

Myself, two of the top places that I want to visit the most would have to be Israel and Africa, though.

Comment

I would really like to travel more. One day I hope that we can manage to travel to Europe - especially Scandinavia.

Myself, two of the top places that I want to visit the most would have to be Israel and Africa, though.
        Here I am interested to know; why you want to visit Israel and Africa rather than other countries because the world is full of beauty. Can you describe the reason? I really want to know. What is special in Israel and Africa?

Comment

Working...
        X