This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Fakes

First off, if you've ever been on Spells of Magic, then you know that they use the term,"Fluff" which means,"Fake".
    I've meet a few fakes in my time, and they give quite the laugh. There's this girl to my school, right? To protect her privacy, I will simply just call her,"girl".

Now, Girl isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. She is very aggressive and she embarrasses herself constantly. Last year, she claimed to be a witch, now this year she claims to be a Wiccan. She has done absolutely no research on what she's calling herself. She once said,"I can see spirits, but I don't believe in them."

I'm not trolling. I'm not baiting. She seriously said this. I'll give you a moment to cringe. She's also claimed to be Hade's wife.

Girl has constantly embarrassed herself doing things like this. Once, some classmates were messing with her. They kept calling her name, and then turning back around.

"Huh? What?!"

"Oh, we didn't say anything..."

"Hm. Must've been my dead grandma."

Everyone died of laughter. Including the teacher.

She's...just cringe-worthy...

Re: Silly Fakes

There was a girl like that at my college. She drove everyone crazy, me included. She took being different as an excuse to just treat everyone like total shit, and accuse people of discriminating against her when they did things like talk about history, or tell her to stop cutting her toenails with a knife in the middle of class. She was a rude selfish person who was so caught up in her own world she couldn't see anyone else's the other Pagans at my college really kept themselves super invisible because she left such an incredibly bad image on them to everyone else.

The world was when I took a Philosophy of Religion class with her. The Professor was a sort of.... Spiritual Agnostic. Really cool guy. Anytime he brought up anything that wasn't exactly what she believed, she threw a fit... Which was every class. Luckily she didn't show up a lot.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Silly Fakes

I've actually never equated the term "fluffy" with "fake." Derogatory, often; fake... that really lies in the grey area called human perception and interpretation. What may seem "fake" to you may not be to someone else.

Comment

Working...
      X