X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Use Some Help in a Ritual for me and my daughter

Hello All,

I could use some help with a protection / blessing ritual for my 4 year old daughter. I would prefer something she can participate in with me because I believe that will make it more powerful.

I believe there is some bad energy in our house, and especially in her room, that needs to be removed. She's become so terrified of the dark that I need to leave a regular lamp on in her room all night ... even the brightest night light just isn't enough. She keeps talking about a "witch" in her room and "monsters". I know children have imaginations, but her behavior is so out of character for her that it's causing me some concern.

I would like to smudge her room and add some protection like crystals and salt. I'd really appreciate some suggestions on a ritual for us.

Thanks!

Re: Could Use Some Help in a Ritual for me and my daughter

I'm not one to do rituals, as such, but recently my wife's niece was going through something quite similar. She's only two, but the symptoms were basically the same. I made what my wife calls a "mojo bag". It's a small, drawstring pouch that I filled with certain herbs, and then I added in a few runes to help as well. She then tucked the bag under the little girl's crib and she said that it's done the trick, or at least lessened the anxiety her niece was experiencing.

Comment

Well if u want to do a spell or energy work to cleanse the room then I suggest this , sit in the room with the light off since that appears to be the issue then imagine the room with your eyes closed kinda use your third eye to sense the negative energy in the room and start removing it as in take the negativity and cast it out then cast a gold lineing around the room or really any color u acosiate with protection . That is always the way I do it
      Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Whether you have any bad juju or not, and when its a 4 yo, its really irrelevent...and, TBH, even with a kid where it seems out of carachter, that sort of night time behavior (even in the absence of bad juju) isn't abnormal. Which is nice, because the solutions are pretty much the same either way.

*Cleanse and bless her room, and have her help
        *Make a Sleepy Spell stuffed animal
        *decorate for restful sleep
        *come up with a monster "banishment" ritual (this is what my momma did with me)
        *Practice good sleep hygiene
        *also, chamomile tea and munchkin massage have worked for us, as has 1 mg of melatonin from time to time (usually to reset our sleep routines)
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I would recommend a simple Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. If you are unfamiliar with it, it utilizes the Divine power of four sephirotic ArchAngels (Michael, Gabriel, Auriel, and Raphael)

I think this might be the best way to go as your daughter might find it enjoyable, in utilization of the "moves" used in the ritual. It just seems fun to do for kids I think!

As for smudging, I highly recommend the following: Take a bowl of warm water, add salt. Consecrate the salt water with Divine cleansing energy. Sprinkle salt water throughout the room.

I have added the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to my Slideshare account for your convenience. You can download a copy for yourself:

Link - slideshare.net/bendah/lesser-banishing-ritual-of-the-pentagram

I hope this helps!

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions, we (she and I) did a simple smudge, and recited "Bless this room and make it clear, only good may stay in here." Honestly, I'm not a ritual type of person, but children are imaginative and she doesn't have a critical factor yet ... so if we take an action and I say "no more monsters" her belief is there are no more monsters. I figure it's a win-win, because if it's just her ... problem solved, if it's bad energy ... problem solved

So far it's working pretty well, she's been sleeping through the night and she has stopped having accidents.

Comment

Working...
            X