This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favorite Mixed Drink Recipes

I'd love to hear what you guys like to mix up when you decide it's time for a drink that you can't simply open and pour from a bottle or can.

There's one that I've been making in the summers for the past few years, and a group of friends had dubbed it "Danger Juice".

1 part X-Rated (it's a blood orange french vodka fusion) or Fruit Punch Pucker
    2 parts Vodka
    2 parts Mango Rum
    2 parts Pineapple Juice
    3 parts Orange Juice

Re: Your Favorite Mixed Drink Recipes

Put a slice of grapefruit (the kind that's packed in syrup) in a glass, add a couple shots of gin, fill the rest with 7up. Dash of the syrup to top things off.

There's also the drink I came up with when my car was stalled in the parking lot of a mexican restaurant.Start with a glass of Dos Equis, add a shot of tequila, finish it off with a dash of tapatio.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

At college they used to make a killed punch. It was called falcon punch, and in addition to the juices and alcohols it was fulllll of energy drinks and no doze. And it was blue.....
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder