This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satanists to Hold Controversial Black Mass in Oklahoma City

A devil-worshiping group hell-bent on hosting a satanic black mass is planning to go ahead with its controversial ceremony this month, despite fervent protests by residents of Oklahoma City and a lawsuit from the Catholic Church.

This is, basically a continuation of this story:
    Right next to the Ten Commandments monument... why can't they understand all or none? http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/satanic-temple-unveils-7-foot-goat-headed-baphomet-statue-for-oklahoma-capitol/
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Re: Satanists to Hold Controversial Black Mass in Oklahoma City

Hey, I don't see a problem with it.

I also don't see a problem with the idea that Satanists are doing it to piss off Christians. So what? Freedom of expression allows for you to do something with the intention of pissing people off. We let the WBC do shit that pisses EVERYONE off, and trust me, they are doing it because they know it pisses people off.

If we truly believe in freedom of expression, and freedom of religion as part of our personal expression, then this isn't a big deal.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

What's with this 'male participants to wear black robes' crap? Ain't there no female Satanists? Are we all in the kitchen bare cloven hooved baking Satan's eggs for our hungry men?

I read the article.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        What's with this 'male participants to wear black robes' crap? Ain't there no female Satanists? Are we all in the kitchen bare cloven hooved baking Satan's eggs for our hungry men?

I read the article.
        Wouldn't that be Christian babies? I hear they're tender.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I read the article.
          Nah, ya'll are supposed to be dressed like this.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

All the fun comes to oklahoma after I leave I see. Oh I can see the mob of angry christians. Loads of my family will be thoroughly displeased. Giggles. I must spread the message on facebook wanna take bets if they will start quoting the bible or attempt to pray for my soul.

Comment

I read the article.
              The only female mentioned is the "victim," who will be wearing lingerie... so maybe all the women will be wearing only lingerie while makin' their men folk baby-and-egg sammitches...
              I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
              Clan of my Clan
              Kin of my Kin
              Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
              And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Omg! I had a serious response to this article, but it flre the coop with the bare cloven in the kitchen part and then the babies....wow! Yeah that part about evening wear got me...we're all going to wear tuxes and prom dresses to a black mass. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X