Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drafts

Hey,

I have noticed the forum auto-saves a draft copy of your post as it is typed. I am curious about drafts, so I searched the forum for information about them, however, I have not found what I sought, which is where to find draft-posts which have yet to be published.

Basically, where in my profile, or elsewhere, can I find those posts which are currently saved as drafts, so I may finish and publish these posts?

- Screenshot of information regarding Drafts

Drafts.jpg

I couldn't find the "Publish Status" options either =0

Re: Drafts

Nobody knows where drafts are saved?

Comment

I'm not entirely sure they are saved long term. I haven't seen any options related to them and the subject hasn't come up before. An admin may know since they do site config and have access to the PHP code but my initial thought is that they're saved into a session variable and wiped when you leave the page.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Its not my realm of expertise. I got nothing.

I PM myself a draft of something I intend to finish later. The only time I've ever had any success with the autosave was when got timed out for posting and back clicked and my post was still there, in html instead of bb--normally I get a blank page and have to start over.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          Its not my realm of expertise. I got nothing.

I PM myself a draft of something I intend to finish later. The only time I've ever had any success with the autosave was when got timed out for posting and back clicked and my post was still there, in html instead of bb--normally I get a blank page and have to start over.
          There we go, that's a good idea, and will use that in the future. Pming a draft to myself.

You may close this topic if you wish, as for all intents and purposes this issue is resolved as far as I am concerned, as I have a way to save content that I cannot conclude in one session.

Comment

Working...
          X