This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gemstone Jewelry Hobby/Passion

For years I've been wanting to get in to making gemstone jewelry, I had all the supplies, but never seemed to touch it! Well, recently I pulled out my supplies and actually made something XD I have a page over on Facebook with all of the pieces I've made so far, but I can't post links right now. I'll edit once I can

Re: Gemstone Jewelry Hobby/Passion

I'd would love to see some of your jewelry works. I too have an interest with shiny metals and stones, although that's because of my similar interest to weaving chainmaille. Perhaps I could show some of my works here too, if I could get that damn camera phone of mine working...

Comment

Oh I love chainmail! I have a purple and silver choker necklace that I purchased a while ago. I still have a few more posts to go before I can post links

Comment

I love home made jewelry.

Comment

I think I'm finally allowed to post links, so let's test this out

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Nice work, Aakosir!

I make jewelry too, and also sell on Etsy. I work mostly with forging and enamels.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

That's some pretty awsome stuff you made! Best of luck with your Etsy store.

Comment

Thank you I would love to be able to work with forging, but the money situation isn't the best right now. Hopefully some day I'll be able to

Comment

Working...
                X