Sticky book list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky book list

we have a couple of thread about good pagan books could we merge them maybe sticky them?

Over the years, we've had many threads relating to which books would be good for this, or good for that. Newbies looking for the best books on wicca to read, or witches looking to expand their craft, or just open-minded individuals looking to learn something new about another path. Before the Crash, we had a thread called

Any books and or authors you would recommend for someone still finding their path good book or author you want to share and why? No particular path in question just any and all. Is there a book or author you disagree with feel its incorrect and need to be brought to light? Please try to keep it friendly I hope this could be a

Theres probably others maybe having one big list would be helpful.

Re: Sticky book list

I've added a book list section to this thread: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...-Conversations which can be quite helpful to newcomers... I just realized we never got that thread stickied though which can make it hard to find... and as the newbie in the mod world I'm not sure I can do that or how to. Will work on that.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Re: Sticky book list

Mod tools and stick thread

You have to be in the subforum with the thread in it, not inside the thread itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Re-occuring convos is now sticky.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
      X