Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Curses and the Like

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Pretty sure the aforementioned three people I cursed were all Christian of one flavor or another...
    I feel you. My nana was a Catholic. She literally held her St Jude gold medallion in her hand while she cussed people out. I used to have to clean her altar of statues. Till I broke St Francis and the rat fell off his foot.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Curses

Have anyone ever perform a curse before to someone?

Comment

Re: Curses

This probably belongs in the confessions thread but yes I have. When I was much younger I put someone in the hospital with a curse - I nearly killed her. I cursed a car dealership and put it out of business and I cursed a coworker and put his wife in the hospital. I have learned to control my anger and frustrations better and I use magik to bless people with understanding and acceptance now instead of causing pain.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

There is at least one other thread that I know of regarding this, actually.

Ah, there it is.

Hey folks. I was curious as to everyone's thoughts and ideas on the subject matter. See, something happened that has put me into a state in which I feel that there is a need for vengeance or retaliation. Now, as I do not believe in the "Rule of Three" or that "Do as thou wilt, lest ye harm none" stuff, I

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
            There is at least one other thread that I know of regarding this, actually.

Ah, there it is.

http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...s-and-the-Like

**these threads have now been merged**
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X