• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watcha listening to?

この言葉が読めれば、グーグルを見つけておめでとう御座います。

Now go read a book or something...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

it's stuck in my head.

it won't get out.
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQWIktGmuo

it's stuck in my head.

it won't get out.
        That reminds me of a terrifyingly catchy song I heard about 10 years ago when I was in Japan. Now I inflict the curse up on you.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
        この言葉が読めれば、グーグルを見つけておめでとう御座います。

Now go read a book or something...

Comment

I love earworms! I used to be into punk and ska and although I sometimes enjoy these for nastalgic reasons, these days, I am either listening to 'chillout' kind of music, or what I refer to as 'Euro pop'. Although by 'Euro pop', I mean the style more than anything, so enjoy cheesy stuff from outside of Europe sometimes too, like Morning Musume. Right now, I'm listening to songs from Lazytown, which totally satisfy my need for cheese...

Last edited by Jembru; 20 Jan 2012, 03:56.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

"Heaven" by O.A.R
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

At the moment I'm listening to Bad Wings by the Glitch Mob who are absolutely AHmazing btw and before that Warrior's Concerto by Glitch Mob also.
              A witch is a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to work to achieve it. She has strong beliefs and the power to go through with her wishes. She has the power to turn thought into action. She's a strong, hardworking and intelligent woman.
              Call me a witch and I will thank you for the compliment.

Comment

I love Glitch Mob!!! So MUCH! They are fantastic. Especially their In for the Kill remix of La Roux's song.

I'm currently listening to Veela.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm listening to Sex Ray Vision.

Don't judge me. Dance music can be catchy. Sometimes I listen to non-metal.
                  "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                  without his weapons of war;
                  for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                  of a spear on the way without.
                  -

Comment

Dead Man's Bones-Lose Your Soul and I'm now changing it to Pa Pa Power.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

lol Family Guy-always!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Lol....just discovered Dead Man's Bones-My Body's A Zombie For You listened to it twice already and...I LOVE IT!! MY BODY'S A ZOMBIE FOR YOU!!!

Laketear
                    A witch is a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to work to achieve it. She has strong beliefs and the power to go through with her wishes. She has the power to turn thought into action. She's a strong, hardworking and intelligent woman.
                    Call me a witch and I will thank you for the compliment.

Comment

I'm currently cleansing my brain of that dance music business with power metal. Up right now is a brand new re-recording of Blind Guardian's "And Then There Was Silence," arguably one of the most epic songs ever produced since man put pen to paper. I don't mean epic in the modern, wimpy usage, either, I mean this thing is EPIC.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                      without his weapons of war;
                      for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                      of a spear on the way without.
                      -

Comment

my random playlist
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

The Blackmill "Miracle" album. If you like Melodic Dubstep:

or
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is with what i currently satisfy my driving need of listening to music. Less nervous. And I drive every day.
                            sigpic

Comment

The entire Boys For Pele album.
                              Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Combining two of my many loves, Flyleaf and Cello http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bV3hETXEI5M
                                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X