• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha listening to?

....what am I doing here.
    baah.

Comment

I'll adopt the theme to myself as well. LOVE it.

"Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

the weeknd the hills
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Comment

Different versions of the Nutcracker Suite. It's my favorite holiday song! I have versions by The Brian Setzer Orchestra, The Vandals and my favorite is by Trans Siberian Orchestra (except their rendition is titled 'A Mad Russian's Christmas').

Comment

Originally posted by Katie Fae View Post
              Different versions of the Nutcracker Suite. It's my favorite holiday song! I have versions by The Brian Setzer Orchestra, The Vandals and my favorite is by Trans Siberian Orchestra (except their rendition is titled 'A Mad Russian's Christmas').
              I love the entire Nutcracker...soundtrack? Ballet? My lack of refinement is showing.

"Just Dropped In", Kenny Rogers
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  I love the chill genre; the Pandora station 'chill out beatz radio' is where I've discovered a lot of it. Thanks for tonight's music, Juniper!

Comment

Originally posted by Katie Fae View Post

I love the chill genre; the Pandora station 'chill out beatz radio' is where I've discovered a lot of it. Thanks for tonight's music, Juniper!
                    You're welcome. it's a great compilation. Arctic Empire had several more of those.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      Thanks for posting, Juni. It's a great compilation indeed. Helped me relax today.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

baah.

Comment

Chris Squire on the bass:

I have a big old semi-acoustic bass guitar gathering dust upstairs, I really must start playing it again!

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Knopfler with Irish friends

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                          Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                          And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                          Genesis lyric

Comment

I got hooked on The Weekend's The Hills. Good hook.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I got hooked on The Weekend's The Hills. Good hook.
                              One of my favorite songs. I love how the car explodes when the bass drops later on in the song.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm quietly listening to the voices in my wife's head...
                                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X