This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Thankful Thread!

I'm thankful for being protected by the Neteru and being a member of this awesome forum. I barely say that, but I secretly gratitude. Deep deep down, within.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I am thankful for my witchy wife who loves my domination, for my deity partners, for all my education (including the lessons taught through experience), my family who love me, My friends who accept me, my daughter who has disowned me, and my healing of body, mind, and spirit. I am thankful for this forum through which I can learn and teach. I am thankful for the new friends and those that distance themselves from me because diversity provides resilience to life. I am thankful for my garden and the food it provides, my home for the shelter it provides and the freedoms, liberties and rights I am able to enjoy.
      Most of all I am thankful to be a part of this world that continues to evolve toward acceptance and understanding, in spite of those it bears.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I am thankful for the roof above my head, the daily food, my loving family and friends and that I can be myself.

Comment

I am thankful for my best friend above everything else. She taught me how to love, forgive, be kind, and be unselfish.

Comment

Saying as this thread is active all of a sudden, and today is a good day for giving thanks, I'll join in..

So basically as I said in my ritual; I'm grateful to my guides for never giving up on me, even when I had given up on me. I'm grateful to the godforce within and all around me, from which I was finally able to draw the strength to face my shadow self, and to overcome my anxiety and body image issues. I'm grateful to have come so far with my personal learning goals, despite believing that my ability to learn languages is somewhat impaired. I'm grateful to have a secure job, to be able to earn enough to keep a roof over our heads, good food in our bellies and even a few little home comforts. I'm grateful that JP is crazy enough to love a strange little woman like me, and that together we were able to get through the pain of losing Magpie. And finally, I'm thankful that there is hope on the horizon for my mum. Her life might soon finally return to some kind of normality, and she can start to heal her body and mind. 
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

:bounce::bounce:I'm thankful for the Autumn Equinox:bounce::bounce:

Comment

Me too, Niall_Leppu, me too <3
                She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I'm thankful that I have so many great and understanding friends. It's been a tough road this week, but it helps to have people around who won't make it worse.
                  She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Working...
                  X