Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Poll 5: What is your "go to" condiment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Poll 5: What is your "go to" condiment?

Ketchup or catsup, dressing or mayo, mustard spicy or not...

What is your "go to" condiment?

Also, do you have brand faves or do you DIY?
    mustard
    0%
    mayo or miracle whip or equivelent
    0%
    k/catsup or c/ketchup (enter spelling preference here)
    0%
    garlic
    0%
    soy sauce
    0%
    salsa
    0%
    hot sauce
    0%
    hummus
    0%
    pesto
    0%
    dude, you are so American, thal...gimme some (please elaborate on your regional fave)
    0%
    I make an intricate mixture of (please elaborate) several of these as my go-to condiment
    0%
    I use something else (please elaborate)
    0%
    There's no way I could narrow it down to just one...I need a minifridge on my desert island
    0%
    condiments, I don't need no stinking condiments
    0%
    I could tell you, ut then I'd have to kill you because I have a secret condiment recipe
    0%
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Food Poll 5: What is your "go to" condiment?

Tapatio!
    Tajin
    Lemon
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa
      Ketchup or catsup, dressing or mayo, mustard spicy or not...

What is your "go to" condiment?

Also, do you have brand faves or do you DIY?
      Depends entirely on what I'm eating... which means I don't have a 'go to' condiment. Which makes my answer incredibly boring!

Comment

I said mustard, because I'm obsessed with mustard and have an entire shelf of it in my pantry, but really anything that is on the table in a chinese restaurant. Mustard, sweet and sour, duck sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sriracha, hoisin, plum sauce...

Culinary perfection.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

You gave me a secretive option that involves death threats...

:cthulhu:
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I'm not much for condiments. I like my salads plain, I prefer herbs to sauces, etc. Although, out of all the condiments, I do use ketchup or mayo the most - mayo for sandwiches, ketchup on eggs, hashbrowns, and the like.

Or maple syrup, I guess.

But I stuck with the answer of 'not really any condiments'

Mostly art.

Comment

Greek Tzadziki sauce. Meat, bread, crackers, veggies, bagels... If it's savory, tzadziki can make it better.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Green chilis are condiments to me green chilis make almost everything better. Not a traditional condiment not technicaly a condiment but it is my go to.

Comment

Soy sauce, Sriracha, Greek Yogurt

Comment

Usually it's tomato sauce (which you nutters call ketchup) but for this I picked hot sauce, becaude if I was stuck on a deserted island I'd need hot sauce to make it all taste better.
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Mustard, please...

Comment

I don't much care for condiments, but I do like some garlic at times. :3

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                          Usually it's tomato sauce (which you nutters call ketchup) but for this I picked hot sauce, becaude if I was stuck on a deserted island I'd need hot sauce to make it all taste better.
                          Lol, tomato sauce is for pizza and s'getti

I'd need the minifridge...guacamole, salsa, chipotle mayo, greek yogurt, pickled garlic paste, and pesto all the way. With a side of hummus.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Definitely hot sauce.

I put tabasco, sriracha, or something along those lines on a good chunk of the stuff I eat. For anything else, it's European style mustards (yes, plural...usually dijon, grainy sweet mustard, or medium-spicy German mustard).

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                              Definitely hot sauce.

I put tabasco, sriracha, or something along those lines on a good chunk of the stuff I eat. For anything else, it's European style mustards (yes, plural...usually dijon, grainy sweet mustard, or medium-spicy German mustard).
                              Oh yeah? Well I can have some very mild hot sauce, and only come close to crying! :wink razz:

Comment

Working...
                              X