This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all

Hello and good morning from the Canary Islands! I am delighted to have found the forum and I look forward to contributing as best as I can. Originally from Argyll in Scotland, I now live on the Canarian island of Fuerteventura with my wife, two children, three dogs and two ( one magic!) cats! I'm an artist by profession and choosing, and have studied Celtic Paganism for many years now. Again, best wishes and I look forward to posting soon.

Re: Good morning all

Hi, John, and welcome to PF.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hi, John! Welcome to PF!

Comment

Hi John, welcome to PF. Looking forward to getting to know you on both PF and NOD boards. I am only a little way into study of Celtic history and religion and I'm currently being side-tracked by my primary faith (or was I side-tracked by druidry?). It must be great to have so many pets! I just have a five month old.. Lol! I would like to get a dog for him after seeing how he interacted with my friend's dog. Unfortunately, I live in a rental and that will have to wait. /end life story.

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Working...
              X