Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I say,the crazy has landed.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VEI_VWNnvvw

In one corner of the Internet, we learn that President Obama created the Ebola virus—or Obama-Ebola—to “infect the DNA of Christians and to destroy Jesus so that a New Age of Liberal Darkness can rise in America.” Obamacare, we are told, is the cover organization to find the cure, and the virus will infect all Americans in the next month.

In another corner, we learn that Ebola doesn’t actually exist at all. The disease currently raging through West Africa was brought there by the Red Cross, who injected people with an illness so that American troops could be sent to steal Nigeria’s oil and Sierra Leone’s diamonds. Another explanation is simple: All the negativity and selfishness in the universe caused Ebola. Yet another tells us that two women who died from Ebola have risen from the dead and that the zombie apocalypse is beginning (nope, not true).

Drove my Chevy to the levy,but the levy was dry..as the song says..This will be the day that I die...Runs off screaming into the night...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: What can I say,the crazy has landed.

When the Apocolypse comes (and you know it is) I don't want to be alive. I want to be a zombie. I can't imagine the only people who are left. Think on all those doomsday preppers. They will skin you and eat you before the zombies do. They will be rubbing mushroom powder on you. And they will be sprinkling Ebola dust all over it. Those are going to be some paranoid delusional folks. No thank you.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
    X