This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad to be here!

Hello! I am very happy to have found this forum!
    I am into divination and Rune casting from a lot of years but only lately I have received a call to the worship of the Aesir and it's been a honour to respond to it. I've set up my own altar trying to make most of the items by myself as a sort of initial offer and I am working on a special gift for them.
    Although this experience is so much fulfilling, I would like to meet other people on my same path to exchange experiences and thoughts. Of course my wish is to meet as many people as possible and it doesn't matter if you hail the Aesir or other gods and goddesses.
    It's always very complicated to start a thread talking about oneself so please, feel free to ask me if you have questions!

Re: So glad to be here!

Welcome to the Forum! We have a special section for Heathen traditions, I'm sure you'll find ton of info there!

Enjoy your stay! We're a very diverse bunch of people. From Christians to Satanists (who get along well... Mostly), Heathens, Khemetists (spelling?), Witches... All kinds of stuff!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks SeanRave! I love places like this one where everyone tries to get on well the one with the others. I am surely browsing the section about Heathens and the one about Satanism as well (do you also have a section for Luciferianism, by the way?)
        I come from a very long and complex spiritual path and although now I feel I've found my way, I still hold Lucifer in high regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethist View Post
          Thanks SeanRave! I love places like this one where everyone tries to get on well the one with the others. I am surely browsing the section about Heathens and the one about Satanism as well (do you also have a section for Luciferianism, by the way?)
          I come from a very long and complex spiritual path and although now I feel I've found my way, I still hold Lucifer in high regard.
          I think Satanism and Luciferianism belong to the section called Left Hand Path.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome to PF.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                Clan of my Clan
                Kin of my Kin
                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Hi, and welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Welcome to PF, Amethist!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie.

Comment

Working...
                          X