Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Satanist murder? Nope, not this time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Satanist murder? Nope, not this time...

The press loves to bury us in lurid tales of so-called Satanic murders committed by the sick and deranged.

However, sick and deranged people also commit Christian murders, as seen here:

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Another Satanist murder? Nope, not this time...

I love how the comments say that his clear psychological issues are the root of the problem rather than his religion. Probably the same persons that qualify the aggressor of "devil worshipper" or "dangerous sect religions" when the article link the aggressor with anything related to witchcraft and/or Satanism.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

If a Muslim does it then the cause is the teachings of his religion, but if a Christian does it then the religion is to be held blameless. Exceptionalism is a national pass time in the U.S., so no surprise here.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
        I love how the comments say that his clear psychological issues are the root of the problem rather than his religion. Probably the same persons that qualify the aggressor of "devil worshipper" or "dangerous sect religions" when the article link the aggressor with anything related to witchcraft and/or Satanism.
        Yup - this is the kind of thing that my quirky sense of humor latches on to. Compare those comments to the comments made in regards to this article, and prepare to laugh... or cry... or face palm... or ...

Satanists: Accused Craigslist killer not one of us
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The comparison is crazy. Everyone is crazy people.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            The comparison is crazy. Everyone is crazy people.
            Madmen are the beloved of God, which is one more reason to be an atheist...

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              prepare to laugh... or cry... or face palm... or ...
              I did all three. In different order though. I think I face-palmed first, then laughed... And finally I cried.

Some of the Christian Anti-Atheists seemed more like trolls though.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Ahhh the slapstick comedy that is man kinds little touch of maddness..
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                X