It's nice to be here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to be here :)

Hello guys I started became a pagan around the summer of 2012, after being an atheist for a few years, I realized that while science could fulfill my brain and thirst for knowledge, it couldn't fulfill my 'soul', and I felt like I just needed something. And so, Paganism! I became interested in paganism in early 2012, as I started listening to a pagan-metal band. I found it interesting, because before that I didn't actually realise that paganism was so widely practiced today. I don't really have a path, I think I'm eclectic, but really I'm not 100% certain what I'll be, I'm still only in my teens, so maybe I will find a path that suits me, who knows? I'm into Tarot cards, so if anybody else is, then feel free to talk. Well, feel free to talk anyway, I'm open. I also love cats, the cat in my profile pic was my best friend Gizmo, but he was hit by car and I was heartbroken :'( </3 I'll never forget him though, I have another cat now who is a tabby domestic shorthair called Simba I'm also Irish, but I know NOTHING about Irish paganism which is sooo ironic.. But anyway, I'll seeya's all around! :awesome:

Re: It's nice to be here

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thankyou :3

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Abbeon! Also, I like your profile!!!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome...Love the Cat Avatar...Gleb probably likes it too,he is mad for cats.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Gleb probably likes it too,he is mad for cats.
            I am. Meow!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I am OBSESSED with cats. I think we will get along then xD

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X