Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just so cool graphic thing about global co2 stuff(Just watch) its cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so cool graphic thing about global co2 stuff(Just watch) its cool.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...three-minutes/
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

That was actual cool. I'll admit, I spent more time looking at Australua and comparing it to the rest of the world. We basically never turn red at all, even in our winter when northern hemisphere levels rise. And our summer carbon monoxide levels are explained by bushfires, which we generally have no control over. It's also interesting how in summer and spring the levels drop so much in the NH. I wonder if rising temperatures, which would mean a longer growing period, would mean greater absorption? Also, there was pretty much no purple in winter at the start of the year, but there was definitely purple at the end of the year (starting with China, lol). I wonder how much purple there would be in say, 2013?

Very interesting. Thanks!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Just so cool graphic thing about global co2 stuff(Just watch) its cool.

Lots of carbon dioxide coming from central Europe...I bet a good chunk of it is Germany (lots more drivers here than other countries, loads of coal burning).

Comment

It won't go. Must be popular.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

There's a really cool Nova where they show something like this, as well as some other stuff from the NASA feed, and then they explain it...If I remember correctly, part of the reason for the NH having so much CO2 is as much a factor of population and of landmass (and the stuff growing on the land) vs ocean as it is actual production.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X