The druid animal oracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The druid animal oracle

I just received an unexpected gift today from a dear friend, and its the druid animal oracle deck and book set. I'm not unfamiliar with oracle decks, but has anyone here owned this deck and could share their experience with it? I'd appreciate any insight.
    The art work is gorgeous, and I'm quite interested in using these at some point.

- Mother West
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Re: The druid animal oracle

You might need to do some research about this deck, basically it used for meditation, Good luck!
    Amarres de Amor

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I'm afraid I don't have the deck, but here's a site that breaks the deck down in detail.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I haven't owned the Druid Animal Oracle, but I do own a few other oracle decks. I've actually grown to prefer them over tarot in the majority of situations.

My honest advice would be to sit down with them, go through the cards, go through whatever bonding rituals you may have and to do a reading.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            I'm afraid I don't have the deck, but here's a site that breaks the deck down in detail.
            Thank you, that summary on the deck was very helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
            I haven't owned the Druid Animal Oracle, but I do own a few other oracle decks. I've actually grown to prefer them over tarot in the majority of situations.

My honest advice would be to sit down with them, go through the cards, go through whatever bonding rituals you may have and to do a reading.
            I'll definitely do that soon. I've another oracle deck, the druid animal now being my 2nd, and I've bonded greatly with my first, so hopefully it'll be a pleasing experience with these.

Comment

I've been meaning to get this deck, and will probably do so soon. I'll check back in once I've worked with it a little more and let you know how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Yex View Post
                I've been meaning to get this deck, and will probably do so soon. I'll check back in once I've worked with it a little more and let you know how it feels.
                I've been using it for over a month, now. It's taken very well to me, and does wonderful readings.

Comment

Working...
                X