This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Healing and Prayers for Chain

Prayers !!! Hope Chain is better soon...
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother!
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I hope he gets well soon. Thoughts and prayers on the way. I hadn't realized he was in the hospital.
        Circe

Comment

My thoughts are with him. Hope he's home and well very soon. Keep us posted!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm so glad you started this, I've been wanting the entire world to be sending the healing and love vibes to Chain all week.

Love you man xxx
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

He is having some kind of a time. Very sorry to hear of his hospitalization. Be well soon, Chain.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with him hope he gets better soon.

All my demonic minions are working to get him up again. :P

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Hey every one this is Mike's step kid you all may know of me as brain AND SOME MAY KNOW ME AS Tisha. Mike is now at Abbott Northwestern and is stable condition. He is sedated and on a paralysis to keep his body at an state of rest. they did a procedure there on him called ECMO. The procedure went well and he is making progress, not any to call out the marching band, but slow progress none the less, he will be on the ECMO machine for awhile. That is anywhere from weeks to months at this point I don't know how long yet. Thank you all for the prayers he needs them. I am deeply sorry that I have not posted anything till now, I had no idea if i should or where to even start its been a very stressful and hectic couple of weeks thus far. I do realize that it was a bad thing not to post anything at all. I will try to keep you all up to date henceforth. I know you all are friends of his and mean much to him and for that I should have Kept you all in the loop. I am sorry I let uncertainty on what to say get in the way of what matters which are friends and family that care about and you care about. So for awhile when you see a post from Mike it is Me updating you all thank you and again I am deeply sorry I had not updated you all sooner.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Hey, no apologies needed. Thanks for the update! If you can, let him know we're all pulling for him, and we'll keep sending all the good juju we can. Thanks again!
                    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                    Clan of my Clan
                    Kin of my Kin
                    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

He's in our thoughts and prayers.

I've been really worried.

Comment

Thank for the information. You do what you need to do to take care of Chain and if you can give use an update from time to time we thank you for that, if not we understand.
                        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Aw man, only just saw this. All my best hopes and wishes go with you Chain.
                          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Thanks for the update. Hang in there, kiddo.

Mostly art.

Comment

Oh wow...had no idea. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                                Hey every one this is Mike's step kid you all may know of me as brain AND SOME MAY KNOW ME AS Tisha. Mike is now at Abbott Northwestern and is stable condition. He is sedated and on a paralysis to keep his body at an state of rest. they did a procedure there on him called ECMO. The procedure went well and he is making progress, not any to call out the marching band, but slow progress none the less, he will be on the ECMO machine for awhile. That is anywhere from weeks to months at this point I don't know how long yet. Thank you all for the prayers he needs them. I am deeply sorry that I have not posted anything till now, I had no idea if i should or where to even start its been a very stressful and hectic couple of weeks thus far. I do realize that it was a bad thing not to post anything at all. I will try to keep you all up to date henceforth. I know you all are friends of his and mean much to him and for that I should have Kept you all in the loop. I am sorry I let uncertainty on what to say get in the way of what matters which are friends and family that care about and you care about. So for awhile when you see a post from Mike it is Me updating you all thank you and again I am deeply sorry I had not updated you all sooner.
                                Thank you so much for the update.
                                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X