This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel confused

Hey maybe somebody can talk with me about this. I feel like I'm no longer sure about what i believe, like I no longer trust my instinct. Can somebody please talk to me about this? Thanks you guys.

Re: I feel confused

Hey Philana. welcome to our forum.

Such things happen with many practitioners. You should take some time for yourself and think about this, establish your beliefs. What fits you and what doesn't. Feel free to pm me. I'm not an expert, but I'll do my best.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello Philana.
      As Gleb says, it happens to a lot of people try not to get stressed over it. Beliefs changing is not uncommon or wrong.
      You should consider doing an introductionof yourself, so we'll know a bit about you and what your beliefs are/used to be.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Stasis is a comfort to a dead mind, but transformation is the glory of a living one.

Embrace change, and give it a big, wet, sloppy kiss right on the mouth.

Don't be shy about sliding in the tongue.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

What I always loved about being Pagan is generally you are not locked down tight with dogma,at least for me,being I am kinda eclectic(hell,most people have a hard time figuring out just who and what I am,including myself)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

If you have specific questions, please feel free to post. There are a lot of great, knowledgeable people here. It's okay to feel lost and to take some time to explore how you think and feel. Could you tell us more about how you feel and why you do?

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I think that it is a perfectly normal, acceptable, and even beneficial state to question your beliefs and your gut feeling on things. I do it purposely on a regular basis--IMO, its the only way to grow intellectually, emotionally, and experientially.

A better question is *what* do you feel uncertain or confused about?
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Philana View Post
                Hey maybe somebody can talk with me about this. I feel like I'm no longer sure about what i believe, like I no longer trust my instinct. Can somebody please talk to me about this? Thanks you guys.

The Bible says we cant trust our feelings and that we should not lean on our own understanding. Our feelings cant be trusted. We should rely on an objective source and that is God our wonderful Creator, alone. Rely on his instructions for doing life , rely on his prescribed Moral Conscience he gave us, and we will always come out strong and accurate . God has given us wisdom and discernment so we could make good decisions, but we aren't to go on instinct --- that's left to the animals of the Forest who are made differently and not in Gods likeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking a Religion View Post
                  The Bible says we cant trust our feelings and that we should not lean on our own understanding. Our feelings cant be trusted. We should rely on an objective source and that is God our wonderful Creator, alone. Rely on his instructions for doing life , rely on his prescribed Moral Conscience he gave us, and we will always come out strong and accurate . God has given us wisdom and discernment so we could make good decisions, but we aren't to go on instinct --- that's left to the animals of the Forest who are made differently and not in Gods likeness.
                  I am floored. Did you seriously just resurrect a month-old introduction thread so you could proselytize Christianity to a pagan on a pagan forum?

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Congratulations, Seeking, you have exhausted my patience.

This

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    So, this is how this is going to work...

Welcome to "lets learn about the rules and customs of Pagan Forum"...

We do not welcome spam, trolls, or proselytization.

From the forum rules:

From forum etiquette guidelines:

Trolls get banned. Stop the drama, stop spreading crap all over the carpet, stop necro-ing threads for the purposes of preaching, and stop the religious exclusivism. If you want to share your beliefs, share them...but they aren't objective fact, so stop acting as if they are...if they were, we'd all agree with you. Since we don't, they are obviously not objective or factual.

We've tried to handle this with some levity and without making it a staff thing...but...this is getting ridiculous. Its disruptive and downright annoying.

This is the last warning.

The end.

is an administrator and co-owner of this board issue-ing a very clear cut warning on your behavior.

This

Originally posted by Seeking a Religion View Post

is you violating that directive. You are not being temp banned pending administrative review against my better judgement for the sole reason that I am not absolutely sure that you've read it already. You will receive an infraction to your account shortly so that this excuse cannot save you again.

If I find you in violation of staff warnings, staff directives or site TOS again then I will ban you on sight pending administrative review of your conduct. You do not get another warning. Test my patience, please.

I am sealing this thread. Should the original poster wish to re-open it then she is free to send a Private Message to the staff.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

*claps*

(I'll stop abusing my power now...)

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                      X