Lost, I don't know what I believe in anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost, I don't know what I believe in anymore

Good day, Good evening friends. Once again I am opening a thread because of confusion. Since I've joined this forum not too long ago I have been on the hunt to find my path. I have been reading into different beliefs, religions, spirituality and I am stuck. I don't know what to believe in anymore, I feel I am empty and dried up when it comes to my spiritual journey.

My apologies for the ramble and babble, I need some advise please. I don't know where to look anymore.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Love and peace to you.

Re: Lost, I don't know what I believe in anymore

It's very normal to feel stuck in one place with so many paths around you. But a good option to conquering that situation, is allowing your spirituality to find you.

I'm sure you've heard that before, but it's true. Sometimes we become impatient and wish to be part of something because we feel we need to right at that moment. And while researching different paths can be beneficial, it can cause greater confusion and a spiritual tug-a-war within us if we're vulnerable at that time in our life.

What I recommend, is trying meditation-travel. And it must be continuous, as in a daily basis. Reach out to the different faiths you've learned about, and through spiritual travel, allow yourself to be seen by them. This can help you feel drawn to one of them and maybe allow you to futher research it.

Otherwise, you can always take a rest. Theres nothing wrong with that either. Our spirit can grow exhausted from searching, and we need to give it time to rest, and revitalize so we may continue to journey.
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Originally posted by OldMotherWestWind View Post
      It's very normal to feel stuck in one place with so many paths around you. But a good option to conquering that situation, is allowing your spirituality to find you.

I'm sure you've heard that before, but it's true. Sometimes we become impatient and wish to be part of something because we feel we need to right at that moment. And while researching different paths can be beneficial, it can cause greater confusion and a spiritual tug-a-war within us if we're vulnerable at that time in our life.

What I recommend, is trying meditation-travel. And it must be continuous, as in a daily basis. Reach out to the different faiths you've learned about, and through spiritual travel, allow yourself to be seen by them. This can help you feel drawn to one of them and maybe allow you to futher research it.

Otherwise, you can always take a rest. Theres nothing wrong with that either. Our spirit can grow exhausted from searching, and we need to give it time to rest, and revitalize so we may continue to journey.
      Thank you so much for the advise I will do that just meditate on different paths and see what I resonate with. I don't know why I am this confused.

Thanks again OldMotherWestwind

Comment

Originally posted by motherearth View Post
        Thank you so much for the advise I will do that just meditate on different paths and see what I resonate with. I don't know why I am this confused.

Thanks again OldMotherWestwind
        I'm happy to help!

Let me know how it works out for you, and if you need to talk further at any time, you can always message me.
        "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Working...
        X