Book sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book sharing

If you have a Barnes and Noble account I can lend out Nook books. I can only lend them once and it's only for 14 days. I would need an email that your Barnes and Noble account has to do the lend. If anyone is interested I would have to go with the first person to respond. PM me if you are interested.
    Book I can lend are:

Grimore for the Modern Cunningfolk by Peter Paddon
    Spiritual Protection: A Safety Manual for Energy Workers, Healers, and Psychics by Sophie Reicher
    The Symbols of Tarot by Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni
    The Candle and the Crossroads: A Book of Appalachian Conjure and Southern Root-Work by Orion Foxwood

Re: Book sharing

What a great idea! Here are my religion/spirituality books that I can lend:

The Zen Experience by Thomas Hoover
    Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - Volume 1 Sutra by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
    Meditation and Mindfulness Training: Practical Mindfulness Exercises and Mindful Meditations (The Meditation for Life Series Book 3) by Beth Banning
    His Holiness The Dalai Lama: A Message of Spiritual Wisdom by NBC Universal (?)

Wow, I didn't realize that all of my Kindle books were about Buddhism! I also have some semi-related books; some on herbal remedies, one on soap-making, and a buttload of cookbooks and books about time management and decluttering your life.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I have quite a few Kindle books to share too!!

The Orphic Hymns by Athanassakis
      Myths to Live By by Joseph Campbell
      Crafting a Daily Practice and Evolutionary Witchcraft by T. Thorn Coyle
      Spiral Dance by Starhawk
      Drawing down the Moon by Margot Adler
      Light at the Edge of the World by Wade Davis
      The Hollow Bone: A field guide to shamanism by Colleen Deatsman
      The Sea Priestess by Dione Fortune
      A World Full of Gods by John Michael Greer
      Raising Freethinkers: A practical guide to parenting beyond belief by Dale McGowan
      Utterly Wicked and Yule: A Celebration of Light and Warmth by Dorothy Morrison
      The Earth, the Gods, and the soul by Brendan Myers
      Sacred Shadows and Magic on the Breath by Mrs P
      Soul Craft and Nature and the Human Soul by Bill Plotkin
      Supernatural Selection by Matt Rossano
      The Kybalion

Also, info on how to lend for Kindle can be found here, since I didn't know how to do this until now, lol!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ula View Post
        If you have a Barnes and Noble account I can lend out Nook books. I can only lend them once and it's only for 14 days. I would need an email that your Barnes and Noble account has to do the lend. If anyone is interested I would have to go with the first person to respond. PM me if you are interested.
        Book I can lend are:

Grimore for the Modern Cunningfolk by Peter Paddon
        Spiritual Protection: A Safety Manual for Energy Workers, Healers, and Psychics by Sophie Reicher
        The Symbols of Tarot by Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni
        The Candle and the Crossroads: A Book of Appalachian Conjure and Southern Root-Work by Orion Foxwood
        I really want to read this last one....but I don't have a Nook (I might have an account though, to read via my computer...I'll have to check to see, its been a while since I've used it if I do.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

This whole "lending" of e-books is very new to me,though Duce mentioned borrowing audio books from the library also. New world out there,I am so 2oth century and old school.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Doh. I should have mentioned that mine are Kindle books!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
            X