Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If There Was a Livefeed of Your Life....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If There Was a Livefeed of Your Life....

The adorable Kittens of Oz livefeed made me think about how boring a livestream of my own life would be. It would be mostly of me sleeping, cleaning, or sitting on my butt at the computer.

So, if there was a camera on you 24/7, what would we mostly see?
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: If There Was a Livefeed of Your Life....

Me not at home. Or me asleep. Or me starting at the laptop. Occasionally the weird dance as I try to put on my skinny jeans without falling on my face.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sleep, laptop, food, studying, laptop, food, sleep.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

There would be a lot of me trudging around in my nightgown. A lot of reading and staring at my computer. The occasional loud singing along to something inside my head, accompanied by some seriously bad dancing.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Quite a bit of following me around town, fiber crafts, taxidermy, studying online and tea breaks. Rinse and repeat.
          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Mostly me sitting at my desk at work with my head cupped in my hands out of exasperation, me trying to herd the zombie hordes of customers to the checkouts on weekends, me sleeping and drinking way too much coffee, and I suppose playing with our pet ducks....fascinating.

Comment

The most boring show on earth...
              Me sitting cross legged on my bed in front of the utility book case thing with my computer and my second monitor on the top shelf and piles of books on the second and third shelves...

My dog and my sister's dog are in my room; they're a lot more fun to watch

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
                The most boring show on earth...
                Me sitting cross legged on my bed in front of the utility book case thing with my computer and my second monitor on the top shelf and piles of books on the second and third shelves...

My dog and my sister's dog are in my room; they're a lot more fun to watch
                I do occasionally have kittens in my "feed"!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                  I do occasionally have kittens in my "feed"!
                  kids and animals on the stage get all of the audience's attention, I think I heard once

Comment

Mine would be similar to others... My average weekday is: Sat at a computer all day at work (though we do have fun and quite often burst out into laughing fits), home for an hour to grab food, then off to work at the pub where in the week it can be rather quiet so i just sit and read a magazine, then bed. And repeat for the week. Though I do a little more a weekends, I try to be out of the house as much as possible, I don't feel like I do anything terribly exciting.

Comment

A black screen. I don't wan't people to see my life. It's mine and I'm not sharing.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I think if there would be a camera on me 24/7 it would be interesting well kinda. I have relationship issues a lot with my boyfriend and I act stupid a lot with my brother other then that it would be rather dull for the remainder of the time
                        Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Lots n' lots of nose pickin. And scratching. Sometimes both at once.

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I could not agree with you more, Ophidia, except there would be lots of eating and swearing in mine as well! :lol:

Comment

My would be: sleep, getting up with kids, work, cooking food, training or activity outdoor, watching tv or a movie with my fiance. I tend to get weird ideas so at times the camera could see me running outside in the back of my garden in t-shirt running and bathing in the snow or some other crazy idea I get at the moment. We also have the house open for friends and family that wanna hang out. I tend to visit friends when I get the chance And at the relationship a lot of sex at the moment trying out for a new baby
                              Last edited by Luna; 12 Jan 2015, 05:38.

Comment

Working...
                              X