New idea on energy magick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New idea on energy magick.

Thoughts and ideas are welcome. Still a new concept ive had a lot of success with looking to refine the idea . Its written in a tutorial format

Basics on energy magick and manipulation.

So to start with lets figure out what energy is . Energy makes up everything me, you, a tree for example . Even the astral plane is made up of energy. It's the force we use when we use energy magick .

What is energy magick??
    Energy magick is the use and manipulation of energy. Unlike most modern and some ancient witchcraft it doesnt require the ritual invocation of a deity it's neither black or white . Even thoughts themselves take energy . The idea comes from Buddhism , in some buddhist practices they use something called chi which is the core energy of someone the spirit . Ive found that energy magick is one of the most adaptable and in some cases stronger then modern day ritualistic witchcraft.

The way it works or atleast the basics of how it works is simple. If u have a sacred space or near your altar works best if not then a clean comfortable space will work . First start to meditate and pull yourself into a trance like state . Now invision a humanoid figure in the same position as u with your aura (if u know yours) this is the basic starting point to all energy magick done . That part is best done with your eyes closed while in a meditative state . From there u can manipulate energy within yourself your surroundings and even in other people .
    A simple working u can do to get used to this technique is start out like I said above and then imagine black specks were ever u have an ache or pain now open a swirling black vortex between your feet or near u (again eyes closed ) now start invisioning thos black specks moving from u to the vortex and once the pain is gone close the vortex and push it into the ground , or if u are feeling malicious push it into someone u dont like . U may have to repeat steps if your pain is severe . But it can clear a headache in no time works faster then any painreliever on the market has no side effects and its free. And further more this simple healing ritual gets quicker and easyer to do the longer u practice once you've practiced this one for long enough closing of the eyes and meditative state are no longer needed .

This type of magick is simple creative and powerful . There isnt a right way or wrong way of using this aslong as u follow the base idea the possibilities are endless . You could even incorporate your pantheon , or ritual to further influence it . Hope this js helpful.
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Re: New idea on energy magick.

This is the kind of magick I usually do, simple energy workings like the healing you describe become second nature in time, though it's something I've been abandoning for a while and I'm still getting back in to it. I actually learned a lot about energy from dabbling with vampirism even though that is not something I practice anymore.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Ive actually had a lot of success using this method over most other ritual based workings or even most spells . Its extremely adaptable and versitile to use .
      Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

I do use it in spells too, I didn't at first because I thought I wasn't "supposed to". But it's a very natural thing for me to do. Much of it (for me at least) just takes a very stable mind to work properly, and I don't always have that, so I take breaks from magick sometimes ^^ when I'm stressed I can keep my focus for little more than calming exercises.
        I practice some manipulation from time to time, I'm not exactly a master at it. One of the things I'm getting better at is making slight changes to moods, basically I pick up the energy and work it to change the feel of it, thwn give it back. I've heard people talk of changing the mood of whole groups of people. Personally I just use it to calm down and comfort my friends when they're upset.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Its powerful at doing banishings as well. Also protection love and curses . Ive been using energy magick for ten years and most of my magick stems from this . I havent mastered it yet but I think im well on my way

Comment

Have you done any research into pranayama and qi gong? They're basically what you're describing here - the accumulation and manipulation of metaphysical energies to achieve certain results ("magical" power, spiritual growth, enhancement of martial arts, health and longevity, etc. depending on the system).

Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics system of magical training is also almost entirely based on energy work, with very little in the way of tools and rituals involved, especially compared to the rest of the Hermetic tradition (although this makes it's sense, as the most commonly accepted origin of his teachings is that they come primarily from Tibetan tantra, and not the Rosicrucian > GD current). It's a rigorous routine, but I highly recommend it.

Comment

Ive read and studied aspects of qui gong . There idea of chi is very similar to what I use only the way we access and use it are diffrent . As for the other two im unfamiliar with . Although the last one on hermetic intrests me .

Comment

Energy magick is actually my specialty SW! If you're looking to get into it then I would be more than delighted to help you along the path. I've been a long term practicer of it (Actually longer than I knew Magick was more than a fairy tale) so if you ever want some pointers or guidance please feel free to message me directly about it.

Comment

Working...
                X