Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worship of godess, must I also have a god?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worship of godess, must I also have a god?

Hello everyone, I have a question I am struggeling with. I do believe in worship of godesses and gods. Both my mother and grandmother were witches and had godess and gods which they worshipped. Both my mom and grandmother is now dead and in the spiritual world, I do belive in many of the traditons and ways the thought me still I have my own path SO I have always had a conection to the Godess Aphrodite, but I haven`t a special connection with and of the Gods, so my question should I look futher to find a god for me to worship or is it ok to only worship a godess? I have used gods in different rituals which have worked really well for me, but I haven`t found one which stands out from the crowd or is it possible to have more than one?

Sorry just have really been wondering about this, since I do beleive in deities

Re: Worship of godess, must I also have a god?

You can have more than one. Your practice is very personal and your own path, so make it your own! Whatever works for you is fine
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
      You can have more than one. Your practice is very personal and your own path, so make it your own! Whatever works for you is fine
      Ahh sounds good Because it is the way I feel that matters right Soon I will enetr pic of my alter

Comment

You are so right! I cannot wait to see it
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
          You are so right! I cannot wait to see it
          I posted it and are very pleased

Comment

Working...
          X