Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just maybe,take a break in gaming everyonce in a while..Because this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just maybe,take a break in gaming everyonce in a while..Because this.

Man dies in Taiwan after 3-day online gaming binge.

Link is here
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Just maybe,take a break in gaming everyonce in a while..Because this.

I cannot even understand how someone can game this hard. Don't they have to pee or something?
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
      I cannot even understand how someone can game this hard. Don't they have to pee or something?
      Yeah, I agree with this one. Eat, sleep, do their business (restroom)...
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

It happens,an addiction is an addiction.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Yeah, but anu, I don't hug cats 24/7....... How do they do that?
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm on a break from gaming right now because of a long stretch of "cannot be assed", but wow. In an internet cafe?! How did no one see this man sitting there for three days and falling apart and not either call an ambulance, or at least offer him a water?! The article says that there was another man that died in 2012 and went unnoticed for 10 hours by staff. Maybe they should prod their customers once in a while and see if they're still alive.
            “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I think because in the internet cafes,they are ALL addicted kinda..."Oh waitress,can you please move the dead guy,he is cramping my game style"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

This guy was homeless, so maybe there were some other emotional/mental factors at play besides just wanting to play his game. I have no idea which games these people are playing that are so involving that they don't stop.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                  Yeah, but anu, I don't hug cats 24/7....... How do they do that?
                  LOL, maybe you do! How do we know?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  This guy was homeless, so maybe there were some other emotional/mental factors at play besides just wanting to play his game. I have no idea which games these people are playing that are so involving that they don't stop.
                  True, but don't they have to pay use the computers at an internet cafe? I, too, would like to know what he was playing. The sad thing is, is that this has happened more than once in Taiwan. Not sure if it is happening anywhere else though.

Comment

Because cats would never allow humans that much freedom....Meow...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Because cats would never allow humans that much freedom....Meow...
                      Definitely not. Thrice a day, strictly on morning, day, in the evening, not including weekends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrumpyCatMashable-357x200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	352733

Comment

Usually when you die...you lose control of certain bodily functions. No one noticed that in any of these instances?
                        “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                        ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                        ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

I hate stereotyping but as far as I'm aware this kind of thing does happen in Eastern Continental culture a lot more than in western culture, gaming is very different over there; it probably doesn't occur in such an extreme level often though. The marathon coupled with whatever health problems he has and the stress of no job etc. etc. is a bad mix that could explode quickly.

He must've been playing a pretty good game though >.<
                          Work hard Play hard.
                          What is history?

Comment

I play a lot of Backgammon. I know that's not the kind of thing these folks are doing, but it's my thing.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                            X