Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Gods with time/destiny?

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
    Do you cut and paste your answers from a word processor or something? I use the 'Mint' theme (black background, white text, green headers bars etc) and sometimes your posts come out as black text that I have to highlight to read. Sometimes it's just part of your posts and will stop mid-sentence! I've seen that happen before with people who type answers in a word processor then cut and paste them. If that's the case then there's apparently a 'remove formatting' button in the posting box that will get rid of all the weird cut and pasted formatting glitches and make your whole post the 'default' color, size and font. Having said that I can never find it... but Corvus knows where it is because he's the person I saw posting about it. So if you need it ask him!

(Yeah I know... that wasn't terribly helpful! )
    No, I just use the quote feature, or I start typing in a reply box. Just plain vanilla. I have the site skin set to the default, which shows me a white background, black text and a pale blue quote box. And that's how I see everyone else's posts. The only thing I usually do is bold and italic, which I see as black. If I copy/paste something from another site, like a Wiki quote, I even use 'paste as plain text' instead of ctrl v. Somebody's gods are playing tricks on us.
    śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

Working...
    X