Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings !

Hello everyone! Newbie here
    I don't like my real name so I'd rather be called Fae if that's not much of a bother
    I'm 20 years old pagan from Brazil. Though I already have been studying paganism(mostly wicca) for a certain time. My beliefs are turning towards northen paganism and I'm learning about it everyday(it wakes my curiosity in so many ways that others beliefs don't). I'm from a pagan family (somewhat) an I've been learning/studying tarot and cabala since I was a little kid. But though my parents are very supportive of the path I'm choosing they can't help me with it so that's why I'm here to learn more about the ways I'm choosing for myself.:^^:
    My other interests include: music,literature,eating and cooking(lol),talking, hiking/camping,learning new things and making good art. My favorite colors are deep blue and purple(can I say black? is it considered a color?). I love cats,snakes and nature

Re: Greetings !

Greetings and welcome, Fae!
    Hope you'll enjoy your say at PF. There are many knowledgeable folk here and wonderful threads to learn from as well.

Oh yes, and a cat army too.
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome, Fae! I hope you enjoy it here!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to our forum, Fae! It's a great place to learn and to talk. Enjoy your stay!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hi Fae welcome to the forum and the family
            I think it is a wondeful forum, with loads og informasjon.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I hope you're enjoying PF!
                "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Thanks guys c:
                  I am indeed enjoying it here thank you!:bounce:

Comment

Working...
                  X