Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music

Hobbies Subforum, mmm? Well, I am an avid music producer, mainly of Electronic music like Drum and Bass, dubstep, etc. but I can produce for a lot of genres. I want to make some heavy metal music....if only I had a Drum Kit, a Bass Guitar, a flute, a violin, and knew how to sing growly vocals (I already have an Electric Guitar and Amp ). I'm a fan of a band called Eluveitie, and if I made heavy metal, then they'd be my heaviest influence. I am knowledgeable with computers as well as music. I didn't have to take any classes at all, yet I'm completely knowledgeable with almost every essential thing about genres I usually produce for. I use Reason 5 if you want to know what I use.

Other than music, I don't really have any other hobbies, besides Kundalini Meditation, which I should probably talk about in another thread.

Re: Music

We've got this ongoing thread nyoink for musical stuff, if you've got any good songs on youtube post them there ^^
    I quite like Classic Rock and Jazz myself ^^
    Work hard Play hard.
    What is history?

Comment

Eluvietie are awesome...I do have a bit of a thing for tech metal and folk metal, though I wouldn't call myself a metalhead, per se.

My main musical love is psytrance...to me it is a spiritual experience dancing to trance music in the woods. Pretty underground scene in the US though some psybient artists like Shpongle are getting more well known. Also love jazz, reggae, ambient, folk, chillstep, indian classical music, drum and bass, and house.

Comment

I've done a few covers I wouldn't dare post here, they were just kind of me messing around with the software on my computer. But it's given me an appreciation for how hard music production is, especially for a solo artist. Also, if you ever need to borrow a violinist, I could try to find the time

Comment

Working...
        X