Finding my path helpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding my path helpp

Ok so i have been under the beleif i am pagan as i hav always had a string spiritual aproach such as harm none an no harm shall be done ect as i was brought under this beleif because of my nana who is a pagan but what i really want too know is what path i follow i can give a depth too my beleifs as mine follow tht of my nanas very much so as she was and always has been my teacher as most would say she taight me the art of divination tarot reading reiki healing through massage and the ability to use pendualms wich i have always had a very strong reaction with 90% of the time spinning very wide my family have a very strong line of clairvoyancy ie seeing the future through dreams crystal balls or tarot hence y my nana taught me the cards i am quite adept at reading even at the age of 21 out surpassing my nana she has always said i am the strongest amongst my 7 sibling my older brother only being stronger slightly with visions i could never grasp my visions properly and have lost alot of my control over them wich worries me greatly

but i am though exceling in a feild no other member of my family are able and tht is the ability of empath the way i experiance it is through jumping and allowing a psyke too take me over quite powerfully i feel everything they feel even see what they see to a point feel or their illneses and their knowlegde like a deep pool i even feel my sould physically take on their apperence but not physically thankgod haha an if tht was possible i would be very scaredlol

But i traveled of subject what i wanted too talk about was what path do i follow not knowing much about paganism as such or in a whole my nana not going over this very much

The god/goddess we worship is nature in everyform under everyfull moon we recite a ritual either sexually with our partners or a full moon ritual of clensing our souls under the moon and all our crafting objects i am greatly drawn too wolfs and will oftwn have a dream where i am part of a pack hunting through a thick valley full of fog i will only burn naturally occuring essence sticks such as rose vanilla and such no made cocktails of essence they cause tainting in my opinion such ones as dragons blood or musk, i wear a pentagram surrounded by a celtic knot for protection and believe in naturalism is the purest form of life ie no clothes it really makes me aound like a hippy when it comes too cooking only natural is used again no premade coctails of artificial spices or herbs ect and when i practice rituals majority of my rituals revieve a small sacrifice of blood for benifits of healing i am not satanic at all and will not delve tht path in any way at all i am and always have been what my nana called a whitelighter i have a natural affinity with water and the earty finding calming tones in both under great duress, keeping a home aquarium helps with all my stress and allows me too devine using the water too glance the future i am also anle too feel all the pain or if any of my fish are upset or even hingry

As i child i was able too see and soeak too spirits and many things tht where unable too be seen by the naked eye my nana called me a very strong meduim and healer i am as i have stated the strongest in my family spiritually but am only at my strongest when i am with my nana as she is a conduit and has the ability too leech so she can do what anyone in a 10m radius can do with their gifts which has allowed her too help me immensly but unfortunatly i dont see much of her anymore

I fo apologise if this is a jumble of information just trying to say as much as i can about my beliefs and how i go about day to day life

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot too add i am very adapt in the workd of herbology thanks too my nana and my working knowledge of plants and just a natural knowledge tht i have no in lination of how i know but i have an incling it is knowledge passed from a previous life as our souls are ever eternal and always lesrning an lassing on exeiriance unto our next life

Re: Finding my path helpp

Instead of worrying about 'finding your path,' why don't you just allow your path to find you? Trust me, it's much easier.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I thoight i had found my parh many moons ago but everytime i try to focus my life just falls to shambles i just wanted too know if the way i live falls under any form of the wide paga religion such as shamanisim celtic paganism ect was just curious if i had ties into ine or many with the way i live

Comment

This seems to have become a mantra for me lately, but it's something I believe firmly in: you don't have to fit in anywhere. Many of us follow our own path. So I'll have to second what Tylluan Penry said.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Would you describe yourself as an excitable sort of person, Demontay1? It's how you come across in your posts, and if so, then I really think you need to slow down a bit. Just... stop. Take a deep breath. Any path that is trying to catch up with you is going to have a helluva task if you don't pause and give it chance. If your life dissolves into a shambles each time you try and focus then you need to stop and sort your life first. See what is making things crash whenever you take your eye off the ball and fix them first.

Comment

Tylluan and Iris are right.
            You need to stop fretting about finding where you fit in. You shouldn't feel like its an absolute must to categorize your practices and beliefs. I'm sure eventually, if a title is important to you, you'll find one. But allow yourself to grow in your path and you'll soon see that it will establish itself clearly. Everything in time.
            "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Im actually not really an excitable person im just perpetually happy and have come to the point in my life where im seeking answers and not diving headfirst into things anymore i am by no means new Age i just am trying too seek answers i used too have so many people i could talk about this with but they have all moved away or are in another state

Im slowing things down and have been aproaching life more academically lately and my life is starting too unshamble now i have my man in my life and a roof over my head, so i guess what im trying too say is i just wants too know if the path i am on now is one familliar with a tradition withing paganism or if it is an entirely unique path i habe created myself theough the teachings if my teacher who chose too have no path other thn to help everyone Or if the path i am on right now will lead me too the path i need

sorry too sound excitable i just have never been able too talk so openly about all of this as i can on this forum most people will just shut me down ir call me crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Demontay1 View Post
                ... i guess what im trying too say is i just wants too know if the path i am on now is one familliar with a tradition withing paganism or if it is an entirely unique path i habe created myself theough the teachings if my teacher who chose too have no path other thn to help everyone Or if the path i am on right now will lead me too the path i need
                The answers all come in time - never trust anyone who tries to give you the answers to such questions. Give yourself time. Enjoy living. Enjoy being. The path you are on doesn't have to have a name - a rose by any other name, and all that. I don't understand though what 'theough the teachings if my teacher who chose too have no path other thn to help everyone' means. Do you already have a teacher?

Comment

My teacher has always been my nana she has taught me everything i know i just dont talk to her much anymore we have kinda drifted apart but as im aware these things happen for a reason

Amd by my nana not having a lath she doesnt fall under anything so i am too believe she just says pagan not neo pagan or celtic pagan path just pagan and by saying she choses too help others before herself a kind caring natured women

Comment

My mentor said follow your peace. It has helped me.

Comment

I always say read, read, read. Seek out different paths and read about them. Even if they're not necessarily yours, they can still teach you something, even if it's "I definitely don't agree with that".
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                        I always say read, read, read. Seek out different paths and read about them. Even if they're not necessarily yours, they can still teach you something, even if it's "I definitely don't agree with that".
                        I agree with Habs and Thyll. I would also like to say there is no time to hurry, finding out who you are and wich path is right for you might take some time or not it depends on the person, since we all are different. Look into all sorts of information, read, read and read as Habs put it And finally it is YOUR path, not your mentor, teacher or anybody else so do what is the right thing for YOU

Wishing you all the best on your search

Comment

Well you would all be happy too know i have pit some books on a irder from my occult shop and will be reading up ☺️ I know one thing for sure i am definatly a green witch with a great knowledge if herblore

I will also be attending a pagan meet and great on tuesday so i look veryforward to tht

Comment

Working...
                          X