Hail to thee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hail to thee!

Found this site through a fluke, and I'm liking what I see! Excited to have found a mature place to discuss and learn and looking forward to meeting some wonderful people.

A little background, I've been spiritual in one way or another since I was a kid. Way back then I was raised Protestant, but by highschool I had lost faith in the Christgod. I picked up Wicca and went with it for awhile before starting down my own eclectic path. I wouldn't give it a name, but it involved the Egyptian pantheon. Fast forward a few years and modern life, with all it's troubles, had cut me off from my spirituality. It's been a few years since I've started to rebuild, and I've found strength in the North Gods. I still have a lot to learn and experience and I'm mostly out here on my own which doesn't make it any easier. I'm interested in Medieval Fencing, namely the longsword, and I'm a novice currently. But hey, I'm young with plenty of time.

Re: Hail to thee!

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard!
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
      Tribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hail und velkomin!
            "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
                X