Quick reintroduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick reintroduction

So I joined here in November '14, and I posted a little but I haven't been here in a few months and now I'm back So just quickly, I've been into paganism since Summer 2012, after atheism didn't feel right for me anymore. I don't have a specific path, I'm eclectic. I also practice Tarot cards, and I'm interested in dreams and astral projection (I've never managed to astral project before though, hopefully someday!) So anyhow, that's about it for now, I'll try to post a bit more now. Chances are with school, I'll be on and off with this site a lot to be honest. I'll just drift and and out whenever, but I won't make anymore introductions. Seeyas~

Re: Quick reintroduction

Hello! Welcome back to the forum! :3

Comment

Welcome back to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome back!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome back!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Greetings and welcome back.
            "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Working...
              X