Just don't kill them...the truth about parenting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just don't kill them...the truth about parenting

I admit to being partial to kids...having two of my own. They have their benefits.

And while they can be "demons" (please, I've seen adults throw temper tantrums in a retail outlet worse than kids), they are way better than a large number of adults. Kids are more honest (and by honest, I don't mean they don't lie)--no tact, few inhibitions, and not a lot of self control...but they sure as hell know how to love unconditionally, take joy where they find it, and find magic everywhere.

I'll take most kids over most adults any day.

(but no teenagers please)
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Wait till you end up with Grand kids Thal more fun,a lot less responsibility
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I was reading through old posts on my blog and found this gem---the truth about potty training.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Younger ones have a few small advantages: My brother was five years older, and if I wasn't going to stand up straight or take a nap, or sit down quietly, he was always there to "help". Another tip: don't break up sibling fights; we were having so much fun before you came over!

Comment

Working...
          X