War Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Water

Has anyone on this forum experienced or done anything with War Water? Please feel free to explain your situations and results.
    Sorry if curses are frowned upon in the forum. If that is the case, please remove this topic.
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Re: War Water

We've allowed curse discussions in the past. I see no reason to lock this one at the moment.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I encountered this recently in new Orleans, I was curious as to what it's actual use is

Comment

Well, doing some research, it's a type of foot-track Magic. What one does is, by filling a jar with broken glass, rusted nails, razor blades, coffin nails, piss, differing types of herbs, etc, they actually create a vessel for the curse itself. You must let the water rust, that is a key to the actual curse itself, which embodies the metallic destruction force. Now, with intent and the right type of energy put into this jar, by breaking it on your intended targets doorstep, you curse the occupants, and anyone else who steps over the original spot. Some are known to leave poppets, or other figurines on top of the broken mass, which, represents the cursed party.
        I was wondering if anyone has any experience in doing so, or any notible stories of others.
        - Finn's Saga

Comment

You an also use it as a protection. I made a batch once and called it Thor Water. I collected a mason jar of rain water during a thunder storm, asked Thor to bless it as a protection from those who would make "war" on us. Added the nails for a few weeks along with a rock with the Thurisaz rune on it and let them steep. When it was done I put it around the property line. I will probably do a batch this year too. I have some protection oil I apply to my turkey foot on the back door that will go in the mix this time as well.

Comment

Very nice! I'm probably going to do that as well when the first rainfall comes. Thanks for the idea!
            - Finn's Saga

Comment

Working...
            X