I hope this is the place to put this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is the place to put this.

I didn't exactly know where to put this.

I'm also kinda wary of posting it. I haven't exactly had a good experience with posting such things.

Before I go into details, I'd like to say when I dream, I only dream of people I know. And I do dream in color.

I had a dream a few months back about a guy with blonde hair named Cal.
    A friend did a reading several months ago saying that I was going to find someone and that it wouldn't be for a long while. Lets just say I've heard it all before. I had a friend say five years ago it would take five years. That time's up. It was a different friend. And I can do Tarot reading for others, just not myself. I've tried. Basically I'm just lost I suppose.

I've stopped looking, I looked. No matter if I don't look, or look, I don't find anyone.

I was at a crossroads a while back to either give up or try. I decided to try. I signed up for several sites.

I should probably also explain that I don't need anyone, I just want to be with someone. I'm quite happy being alone. But I've always wanted to be with someone.

I'm probably not making sense.

Re: I hope this is the place to put this.

So, do you think the blonde man will appear to you in person?
    I've had my dreams on certain individuals materialize in the real world, and it's quite freaky. A lot of my dreams do come true, and I keep a dream journal, and looking back at months of dreams is quite shocking when I realize a lot of it has happened in one way or another.
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

I am indeed wondering that. I've had these dream-visions before. I've never not had one come true. My thing is... I'm worried that it might be projection of something I want. Ironically I don't prefer guys with blonde hair, so ... I'm wondering if it is real. :/

Comment

I dreamed my husband before I met him, and he was not really my 'type' either. Been together over 25 years now and still happy. Doesn't mean that's what is going on, but *shrug* never know.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
          I dreamed my husband before I met him, and he was not really my 'type' either. Been together over 25 years now and still happy. Doesn't mean that's what is going on, but *shrug* never know.

So it is possible? Maybe?

Comment

Working...
          X