New dogs - oh crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New dogs - oh crap!

K'Roe is searching the internet for rescue dogs...

I think we will end up with a couple 'o new dogs soon...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: New dogs - oh crap!

Yup, we're off to da pound tomarra'. Looks like two new dogs...

- - - Updated - - -

She's looking at mastiffs in Illinois...

...and crying because people give the up when they get too big...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh dear...two dogs? You'll have to post pictures!

I want a dog, but alas with two cats, our place has a limit of two pets.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

She's sobered up this morning and changed her mind.

I wish she'd get the older one (nine years), though - but she's in charge of deciding on pets.

Comment

K'Roe has been looking at dogs on the internet for weeks now...

Soon. Soon...

Comment

Home from the humane society with a nine year old beagle named Remmi...

We have him on a trial basis, to see how he gets on with Lily & the cats, but I don't think there will be a problem.

Comment

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Hope Remmi settles in well and has found his forever home with you!

Will patiently await photos.. or 'aww candy' as I like to think of them.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thanks, Jembru!

Looks like he's a keeper - Lily barks & shows teeth when he gets near her food, but otherwise, OK. Remmi ignores the cats completely, and they studiously ignore Remmi (but cast occasional sidelong glances).

Right now, I'm hoping he'll fall asleep, but I don't think he wants to end his BEST DAY EVER!

He's lived all of his life outdoors, being largely ignored, but now PEOPLE are being nice to him - he loves, loves, loves people. Gotta potty train him, though.

I'll put up a picture tomorrow, but he badly needs a bath first. He smells like dog pound.

Comment

Originally posted by b. De corbin View Post
                  right now, i'm hoping he'll fall asleep, but i don't think he wants to end his best day ever!

He's lived all of his life outdoors, being largely ignored, but now people are being nice to him - he loves, loves, loves people. .
                  awwwww!!!!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X