X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California Initiative aimed at legalising the killing of Gays and Lesbians

Source Article
    Full Text of Proposed law

Re: California Initiative aimed at legalising the killing of Gays and Lesbians

Oh dear... I wonder where the world is rolling. I hope none of these thoughts will turn unto action.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

No worries. By law they have to accept all preliminary requests that have been paid for etc. It's not going anywhere. The dude that put this law up for consideration is a joke lawyer. He'll probably be disbarred. He tried this with wanting to make the bible part of the textbooks in school etc.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Still.... I'd think about a harder punishment.. I'm not a gay, but it's the same as talking about any kind of sexuality. At least, for me.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

One thing I should mention,it is a small thing..The story I read at the end had this guys home address listed...Things like that NEVER turn out bad..10,000 Gays outside on your lawn screaming and protesting...Classic..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
            The fact is that California's direct democracy is going out of control with the number of proposed initiatives to be voted on"– from 47 in the 1960s to nearly 650 in the 2000s –" and in that it allows such laws and ideas like this to proceed into fruition just shows how broken their system is. This...is one very clear reason why I dislike the idea of direct democracy, but I digress.

Source Article
            Full Text of Proposed law
            Considering the increase in California's population, I'm not surprised there are this many more.

Actually, I see this as how the system is NOT broken.

This citizen and his vile idea will not become law. It will not come close to becoming law---there is an entire process to ensure that this (and ideas like it) die before they ever get voted on. But he still gets his vile and repugnant little voice heard, just like any one else with $200.

(I agree with the persons in the article that said that they should raise the fee to cover the expense of the administrative costs)
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I hope if he ever gets shot, a gay paramedic saves his life.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
              X