zzzzzzzzzzzzz....The Sleep Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz....The Sleep Thread

I am in bed the appropriate number of hours (approximately), but I wouldn't go as far as saying I sleep well. If I am having a hard time falling asleep, I take melatonin, but more often, my problem is that I have a hard time staying asleep. I just can't.

And if I dream...I sleep poorly every time I dream. Have my entire life.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      It's more common than you think. When I used to work in the hotel industry, I passed by guests' rooms all the time in the middle of the night and heard the TV on.
      At home, I probably fall asleep with the tv on twice a week. When I travel it's ALWAYS on in the hotel - I think because any other sounds would be unfamiliar & would wake me up all through the night.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I finally went to bed last night at a bit after 5am. Woke up at 9am then 1pm. Meh.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Don't get me started on sleep. I got new curtains a few weeks back and as they weren't black out curtains, I had to buy black out backings that hang separately on the same curtain hook.. I forgot to tell JP that you have to pull both sets when opening and closing them. So last week he tried to pull the curtains without the backing and snapped the hooks. I can't sleep through the day with daylight in the room. I usually sleep with an eye-mask too, but they let in too much light without the blackout curtains blocking most of it.

The rail is an older style so the hooks have to be purchased online. My mum ordered them for me because she knows the kind I need, and they still haven't come. I've one just one night off in the last 7 days, so just one night of proper sleep. I'm really drained now.

That said, in a fit of rage I cut a triangle in the bottom of one of my eye masks because they're all too big for me so cover my nose more than they should (and I have a pointy witchy nose, or a 'pixie face' as an ex-girlfriend kindly called it). This actually made it work a bit better, so I'm gonna take it to work tonight and sit and sew up around where I've cut so it's neat.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
          X