Yay me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yay me!

Woo! Another big home project started and almost finished. In my small kitchen, I've always had a big hutch for all my dishes, and there was a little storage closet next to the fridge. Today, I took apart the hutch then went crazy on the closet with a sawzall. After widening walls, trimming boards, and drilling holes, I've mostly reassembled the hutch INSIDE the newly enlarged closet, save for putting on the doors. The rest will have to wait until I get back from my trip to see my wife!

Comment

baah.

Comment

I passed american literature . Only got a 4 which is exactly average. But I'm pretty proud seeing that I wasn't at a single lecture.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I identified nearly all the bugs in the pictures I've taken! Took a lot of flipping through a guide I happened to have lying around. Seriously, I don't remember where, when, or why I got it. It just managed to come in handy.

Comment

I finally learnt to speed read! I've room for improvement, like.. I still run my pen across the page rather than down the page, and sometimes I'll read a paragraph and realise none of it has gone in, so I've had to go back and read it again, but my words per minute has doubled on what it was (I would say every word in my head, at a calm and natural speaking speed). I've wanted to do this for years but just never got round to it.

Now if only I could learn to type faster without constantly mixing up 'a' and 's'...
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

So while on my mini vacay I've made a summer cleaning list to de-clutter my bedroom and bathroom. Today I cleaned my bed stand caddy, my tv cabinet drawers and my computer desk. Thankfully since I de-cluttered in my Spring time cleaning list, It only took about an hour or so! All done. Tomorrow I need to tackle my bathroom and my closet!

Yay me. I didn't cry.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I WROTE A THING!!
                (And now I'm really exhausted...)
                baah.

Comment

Yay! If you can, please upload, can't wait to read it.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                    Yay! If you can, please upload, can't wait to read it.
                    It's there in the Writers' Guild thread already. It's not very impressive but still I DID IT!! (Haven't written anything without having a fit of rage for a while..)
                    baah.

Comment

It was a good thing!
                      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

It's there in the Writers' Guild thread already. It's not very impressive but still I DID IT!! (Haven't written anything without having a fit of rage for a while..)
                        Yay! You're awesome. Don't worry, you'll write many things in the future.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I did NOT scream at the TV when The Donald was talking..usually not the case....Just me being calm,nothing to do with the Donald making any sense at all...
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It's morning and I'm not a zombie. YAY.
                            baah.

Comment

Got all my bonuses, salary, and back pay for 3 months worth of work ALL at once. I can buy half this country now, lol. YAY ME

Comment

Originally posted by Niall_Leppu View Post
                                Got all my bonuses, salary, and back pay for 3 months worth of work ALL at once. I can buy half this country now, lol. YAY ME
                                That's pretty sweet!

So who just passed her vision test at the DMV and can still keep driving?

Why me!!!!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X